How To Take The Perfect Profile Shot
1. Prepare the reward (candy and TV are totally acceptable!)
2. Find a simple backdrop (white walls work great for this)
2. Make sure their hair is in the style you would like for the silhouette.
(buns and pony tails are always classic)
3. Hold your camera or phone at your child's eye level
4. Make sure there is a clear profile around their nose, mouth, and neckline and that only one eye is visable.
(You dont need to worry about the eyelashes. They will be added later!)